BEYOND BARRIERS WEBINAR
GROW YOUR IMPACT, INCOME AND INFLUENCE
Nikki Barua, CEO & Co-Founder and Monica Marquez, CDO & Co-Founder
Turn your passion into profound impact and experience the joy of helping others grow. Get certified as a Beyond Barriers Executive Coach.
Who should attend?
- You are an experienced professional who wants to level up as an influential leader
- You are an expert who wants to keep advancing and stay ahead of change
- You are mentor or coach who wants to reach more people and create bigger impact
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to get certified as an executive coach and leverage a proven and cutting-edge methodology
- Learn how to get a consistent stream of coaching clients without expensive sales and marketing
- Learn how to elevate your professional profile and personal brand as a leader and coach
YES! I'M INTERESTED
Get instant access to the webinar and learn how you can grow your impact, income and influence.
CEO & Co-Founder, Beyond Barriers
Nikki Barua is a serial entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, bestselling author and C-Suite advisor who is passionate about making the world more inclusive and innovative.
Nikki has won numerous awards, including Entrepreneur of the Year by ACE, named as an EY North America Entrepreneurial Winning Woman, recognized as LA Woman of Influence by The Business Journals and Women of Entrepreneurship by LA Lakers and Comerica Bank.
Nikki's inspiring story of turning barriers into breakthroughs has been featured in national media including CNBC, Bloomberg, Fortune and Forbes.CONNECT ON LINKEDIN
CDO & Co-Founder, Beyond Barriers
Monica is a consciousness creator on a mission to champion equity for all in life, work and community.
Monica is a senior corporate executive and global expert who has led diversity and inclusion initiatives at some of the world’s best companies such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Ernst & Young, and Google.
Throughout her career, she has pioneered industry-leading programs to help marginalized communities gain access to opportunities, including the Goldman Sachs New Directions® and the Returnship® programs, helping women re-enter the workforce.CONNECT ON LINKEDIN